2.3 #3

 2.3 #3

Photos with predominantly dark scenes


8 at f/4.0 ISO 200
EC: 0 stops



6 at f/4.0 ISO 200
EC: -1 stop



8 at f/4.0 ISO 200
EC: +1 stop

    After pasting my photos onto this document, it has become much more difficult to see the differences in exposure. From what I saw on my camera, my favorite photo out of these 3 is the photo that is up one stop in exposure compensation. I believe it the subject stood out the most when going up 1 stop, although the photo with no change to exposure compensation was still really good as well. These 3 photos were taken it a very dark room with barely any light, so when they came out bright I was surprised. 


Photos with predominantly bright scenes


1/200 at f/8.0 ISO 100
EC: 0 stops



1/500 at f/8.0 ISO 100
EC: -1 stop



1/125 at f/8.0 ISO 100
EC: +1 stop

    Out of the 3 photos I took with a bright scenery, my favorite is the photo with no change to the exposure compensation. The photo that has 1 stop up in exposure composition is a little bit too bright, and the photo that has 1 stop down in exposure composition is a bit too dark. This was one of the brightest photos I could take without my camera making the entire photo a flash of white, although to me it isn't that bright, which is why I think the original photo is the best. 

































No comments:

Post a Comment

2.5 #1

  2.5 #1 Isolate your subject - element of composition photos #1 Isolate your subject 1/25 at f/3.6 ISO 200 #2 Isolate your subject 1/3.2 at...